Friday 16 September 2011

Friday Finds- one beautiful bridal shop

I came across this beautiful online store today while browsing, and I just had to share it with you.

Run by a Mother/Daughter team, The Lonely Heart creates pretty little details which would look perfect at any vintage inspired, or unique wedding... or even at birthday parties, or as gifts, etc.

I could buy almost everything in there...

Linen 'I Love You' ribbon, beautiful wrapped around vases, flowers, or gifts...

I am obsessed with white feathers (which is another story) and these can be personalised- what an amazing guest namecard, or leave simply as they are for a unique favour...

'I Love You' wooden blocks

vintage heart tin

A seashell fortune cookie- love these-

I would send this on the morning of the wedding...

Happy Friday.

Charlie xx

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get the personalised feathers from? :)

    ReplyDelete