Thursday 12 August 2010

oh delicacy





We are so happy right now... wedding in two weeks, and our VERY FIRST ETSY SALE yesterday! life is beautiful, but today as I was walking to my car I saw a lady walking down the narrow path in front of me, and as I grew near to her I saw she was crying... I asked her if she was ok, this stranger, and if there was anything I can do. My mum died she said, life is so short. I almost cried too.

We sometimes forget that in this big, beautiful messy thing called life how delicate our days and moments really are; treasure them, make the most of every minute and never forget to laugh...





Have a beautiful evening

House of Istria

xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice post and very true. Well done on your Etsy sale.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks so much Lynda! was so happy to get my first etsy sale :)

    Have a lovely weekend

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your sale! I'm a fellow Etsyian who found your blog on the forums. I am following you, and it would be awesome if you shared the love! :)

    ReplyDelete