Wednesday 7 July 2010

Happiness & The Winner





Someone said last week 'you were definitely given your business', which made me accept that there is a plan for House of Istria that is totally out of my control, which is both scary and comforting. Sometimes when I was painting my little studio I was overwhelmed; is this it? Is this really what I am meant to be doing? Why was I 'given' this, for what purpose?

And last night I accepted that sometimes you just have to listen to whatever it is God or your heart is telling you to do... you have to trust there is a plan for your life and you will be used for good, whether that is today or a far-off tomorrow.


'He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart'






Congratulations to Jessica Alice Hall on winning our giveaway competition!


Lots of love

House of Istria

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment