Monday 21 November 2011

A beautiful House of Istria bride...

I am so happy to be back at work today! While I write little Istria is curled in a sleepy bundle on my lap, and nothing makes me happier than to be working on the business I love with my precious girl right next to me. Life is good and I am grateful.

It was so nice to return to an inbox not just full of adverts offering me weightloss solutions (probably much needed right now, as I have my eye on some new gorgeous winter clothes in my normal, non-maternity size), genital enhancements (ummm, not so much) but several lovely messages from brides just wanting to say thank you for their hair accessories. I can't say how much these messages mean to me without sounding either insincere or stupidly cheese-filled, so I will just say they mean a lot. Especially the ones with photos. Like this one of the gorgeous Krista on her big day;



This was the House of Istria comb that she wore, Isla;


Krista was hesitant when ordering, she said she loved the photographs of Isla and thought it would be perfect but was just uncertain ordering a piece online, without having seen it... she was worried it wouldn't quite match her dress or other jewellery.

And this is part of one of the messages received from Krista this week;

Hi Charlie,

I just wanted to share with a picture from our wedding day with Isla:) It worked just perfectly and I will treasure it forever!


This made me so happy <3

So if anyone wants to send me another lovely email today (accessory queries from brides to be, photos, well-wishes, wholesale enquiries and freebies all welcome - genital enhancement adverts- not welcome) please do!

Charlie @ House of Istria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment