Thursday 6 October 2011

House of Istria update....

I have not posted since the last week of September, which is quite frankly, shocking. Though I am hoping that first ever House of Istria bridal hair accessory collection launch is definitely worth it! :)

Shot beautifully by Ali Lomas this collection has taken uncountable hours to come from dream to reality, from sketches on random pieces of paper to the actual, final finished items being photographed and the website being overhauled and redesigned.

These are some of my favourite images, some of which didn't even make the 'final cut'






Aren't they all gorgeous? Ali really does need to have her work picked up by a magazine like Lula or Purple Journal... to see the rest of the new collection click here

So although I haven't been sat at my keyboard that doesn't mean I haven't found a whole world of gorgeous things for you to look at - mostly all wedding related of course. These will be coming on to the blog in the next few weeks so please do keep popping back for some beautiful inspiration.

In the meantime, I am feeling a bit poorly today so this is just a quick post, time for me to have some more tea, toast, and sleep :) Oh and in the meantime, if anyone wants to send me a prayer that this baby pops out soon, that would be great.

Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful autumn weather

Charlie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment